Mid-level Animator / Motion Graphics Designer
Posh Gecko is looking for a highly talented mid-level animator/motion graphics designer to join our production agency in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
The ideal candidate will have experience working across many different commercial projects, with a showreel that demonstrates a variety of styles.
- A highly skilled and efficient user of After Effects
- Possess a broad understanding of graphic design, typography and layout
- Comfortable working within Adobe CC software (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- Be highly creative and thrive in a lively creative environment
- Self-motivated and able to engage well in a team environment
- Happy to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Have at least one years experience working within the industry
- Have an awesome showreel showcasing a range of projects across different industries
The candidate will be required to work on a variety of projects from conception to final delivery. If you’re looking for a role with almost complete creative freedom then this is for you!
Projects will span a variety of styles and disciplines.
The candidate will be expected to tackle all projects given to them with the same level of enthusiasm and passion to deliver something amazing!
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Negotiable salary dependent on the candidates experience.
Suitability for interview will be primarily based on the quality of your showreel and previous work.
This position is not suitable for remote working and requires the candidate to be based full-time at our studio located in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England.
Apply: If this all sounds good to you, we'd love to see your showreel and find what you can bring to the team. Please send your showreel and details over to email@example.com
Please note: Suitable candidates will be comfortable producing work to a similar standard found on our Projects. We look forward to seeing this demonstrated within your showreel.
No recruitment agencies for this one please. You’d be wasting your time and ours making the call. Thank you.